Still Finally Done!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I'm glad you like my pics :D I literally took 20 pictures, and those are the best. Manual focus, flash, and even then make sure they're not moving lol!

I don't think my cories are right in the head. One just loves to cruise the glass, breach the water, cruise some more, go rocketing around the bottom, and repeat. Once one of the other ones see him doing this, they copy him...

Sammy Davis(betta) is such a curious fish. I seriously didnt know they were this smart. You can clearly see him craning his head around to look at stuff, and can tell when hes eyeing something. Just now he was stalking a cory through my shipwreck and got tangled up in some ferocious java moss :lol:
I don't think he likes his betta food i got for him, they're little dry bits about the size of his eye, he eats it and spits it out 2-3 times, then goes back to whatever it is he was doing before.

No cories are entirely sane.....
Re: taking pictures, have you read the pinned topic at the top of the "fish photographs" forum? Actually, I think your are pretty good, but that could be because I'm comparing them to my normal attempts!

Most reactions

Back