Steel Blue Killifish

mumbles2011

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know where i can purchase a pair of really nice steel blue killifish at reasonable prices. none of my local fish shops have them. any help in this matter would be greatly appriciated. thanks

Hi M.
Without appearing to sound patronising, if you are able to address your water chemistry problems as per your introduction thread in the welcome section, I may be in a position to help. I don't have any Fundulopanchax gardneri sp or spp presently (as my interests lie in sml Rivulus sp.) but I can probably source some for you. I hope you understand why I am saying this, as it is in the interest of the fish.
I hope you understand my ethics.
Regards
BigC

thanks bigC. as i said in the first thread, it only seems to be the smaller 25 litre tank that is suffering the water problems. the larger 50 litre tank seems to be ok, dont know why that is. saw these fish on a website and looked really nice. would love to add them to my 50 litre tank. thanks

I will have a check around in the meantime and try and locate a pair.
I will contact you again, The transaction will be between you and the seller.(Maybe not until the weather is more clement)
These folks will be personal friends and contacts so you need to be serious in your intentions as any backfire will reflect on myself.
Regards
BigC

Whereabouts in the country are you living, I have a guy ATM who is selling about 5 different locations of GAR at £5 for a young pair obviously depending on your location would determine if this was a bargain or not. Sadly they are for collection only.
Regards
C

This killifish does best and looks his best in the soft, acidic planted tank, and doesn't look nearly as good in slightly alkaline water...

Most reactions

Back