Stained Ornament...meths Blue

debbie888

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Yorkshire
HI...I had to treat a tank with meths blue and it has totally stained an ornament I was wanting to sell on ebay...is there anyway I can clean it and get the stains off...bloody ornament cost me 33 quid but had to take it outta the tank as it is way too big...any advice? Had thought about bleaching it?

Debbie
 
Yup, bleaching should do it......just remember to rinse it well afterwards.
 
Don't mean to be annoying but it does usually say on the instructions on how to use it, that you should take all plants ornaments and some media out. :good:

Bleaching it should work though :nod:
 
Don't mean to be annoying but it does usually say on the instructions on how to use it, that you should take all plants ornaments and some media out. :good:

Bleaching it should work though :nod:


LOL...I know...fool I am....its no problem....you are not annoying.....my own fault...hopefully bleach should do the trick!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top