fatheadminnow
Fish Aficionado
This is not happening in my tank. Just thought I would say that so no one gets worried...lol.
I am just trying to learn a few things here, so feel free to post whatever.
Lets say some fish in your aquarium have Ick, and you did not know it, and you decided to add a couple more fish to your tank. What is the likely hood of the disease spreading to the new fish? Also, if the older fish have other diseases as well?
What I am trying to ask is, how vulnerable are fish to diseases that are already present in the tank?
Also, do medications kill of beneficial bacteria?
Thanks
-FHM
I am just trying to learn a few things here, so feel free to post whatever.
Lets say some fish in your aquarium have Ick, and you did not know it, and you decided to add a couple more fish to your tank. What is the likely hood of the disease spreading to the new fish? Also, if the older fish have other diseases as well?
What I am trying to ask is, how vulnerable are fish to diseases that are already present in the tank?
Also, do medications kill of beneficial bacteria?
Thanks
-FHM







