robert.sadler
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2007
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
I've bought some Sphagnum moss from B&Q now I've used this stuff before for making hanging baskets and the liek and I know it can take a hell of a lot of water but I was wondering if it could also be used in a tank?
Now Like I say I've used this for Hanging baskets which to have them grow to there full potential you have to drench on a fairly regular basis so I'm hoping that this can be used for my tank.
I'm putting a load in my tarantula tank to which should look pretty cool ... kind of the finishing touch on the tank
Cheers
Robert
I've bought some Sphagnum moss from B&Q now I've used this stuff before for making hanging baskets and the liek and I know it can take a hell of a lot of water but I was wondering if it could also be used in a tank?
Now Like I say I've used this for Hanging baskets which to have them grow to there full potential you have to drench on a fairly regular basis so I'm hoping that this can be used for my tank.
I'm putting a load in my tarantula tank to which should look pretty cool ... kind of the finishing touch on the tank
Cheers
Robert







