Sparkling Gouramis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
I couldn't resist seeing as i got my rio 240 tank for £35 on ebay - collected on floor in front room lol
i've now ordered 20 sparking gouramis to go in there and the my 125 from ebay - £16

Anyone with experience with them can tell me what they are like
i've read up on them all i could but still like to hear from people who have actually kept the fish

They'll be going in with the stock from the rio 180

cheers Sarah x

They are great fishys. The more plants the better, they definitely like floating plants. There is a video of some in my sig.

I couldn't resist seeing as i got my rio 240 tank for £35 on ebay - collected on floor in front room lol
i've now ordered 20 sparking gouramis to go in there and the my 125 from ebay - £16

i've read up on them all i could but still like to hear from people who have actually kept the fish

cheers Sarah x

Yes ive kept a big group of them

Fantastic little fish, very interesting, lovely bright colors for such a small fish

ddefinately worth getting them :good:

cheers Sarah x

Yes ive kept a big group of them

Fantastic little fish, very interesting, lovely bright colors for such a small fish

ddefinately worth getting them :good:

still not sure what tank they'rw going in now as selling my aquaone 620t and keeping the rio180 transferring the fish in there to the rio 240 so might house the 180 with sparkling gouramis and Pseudomugil Gertrudae amoung other small fish with lot of my favs ---- corys :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back