Ficious
Fish Addict
my lfs has these in and they are very tiny...about half an inch! it says they stay small....i was considering them down the road for a 6 gallon...are these an oddity or fairly common? thanks guys
Hi Ficious
I've never seen them at an lfs, but I would buy them in a heartbeat if I did.![]()
They are awesome little fish and are my favorite gouramis. I'm waiting for a LFS to get some more in for me. They are not too difficult to find here, but they are seasonal. I forget what season though.....![]()
Theres a short vid in my sig of two sparklers I use to have croaking and doing there dominance ritual. IDK how they make that sound, and I agree with helterskelter. Though I spent a week trying to figure out what it was.......
They are awesome little fish and are my favorite gouramis. I'm waiting for a LFS to get some more in for me. They are not too difficult to find here, but they are seasonal. I forget what season though.....![]()
Theres a short vid in my sig of two sparklers I use to have croaking and doing there dominance ritual. IDK how they make that sound, and I agree with helterskelter. Though I spent a week trying to figure out what it was.......
They are awesome little fish and are my favorite gouramis. I'm waiting for a LFS to get some more in for me. They are not too difficult to find here, but they are seasonal. I forget what season though.....![]()
Theres a short vid in my sig of two sparklers I use to have croaking and doing there dominance ritual. IDK how they make that sound, and I agree with helterskelter. Though I spent a week trying to figure out what it was.......
hey mikaila do you know how to sex them? i would like a pair for a 6 gallon if possible. it would be heavily planted and well double filtered.
. Day 6- What the $%@ is that noise?! I spent a couple hours searching......all around the fish tank. I would sit quietly and wait for it................ Then one day I was sitting quietly next to the tank waiting for the noise......... I was watching the fish............Then the sparklers started dancing and croaking..........Helterskelter! That sound almost drove me out of my mind. The first few days- Hmmmm..... theres a strange noise coming from around the fish tank. Day 6- What the $%@ is that noise?! I spent a couple hours searching......all around the fish tank. I would sit quietly and wait for it................ Then one day I was sitting quietly next to the tank waiting for the noise......... I was watching the fish............Then the sparklers started dancing and croaking..........