Tory
Fish Crazy
I am soon going to have a spare 105l (ish) tank as my main tank has now been repaired.
I already have 2 communities, one with Tiger Barbs and Black Widows, the other with a variety of tropicals inc Mollies, Odessa Barbs, Large tetras, Loaches etc. Ive had loads of ideas as has my other half, they just dont seem to be all that good. My question is...what would you put in the new tank?is about 3.5ft long.....
I already have 2 communities, one with Tiger Barbs and Black Widows, the other with a variety of tropicals inc Mollies, Odessa Barbs, Large tetras, Loaches etc. Ive had loads of ideas as has my other half, they just dont seem to be all that good. My question is...what would you put in the new tank?is about 3.5ft long.....
not everyones cup of tea but ill have it done next week as im off work.................
people really research the natural environment of an area and try to get it exactly the same and only add fish that live there. all my coys are from peru and would meet in the wild. 






