Space Travel

NASA know about the sister planet because of the effects of its gravity on the other planets. They are too busy to find proof because they have to patrol the massive ice wall that surrounds the flat earth that most of us have been taught is a fictional continent called "Antarctica" at the bottom of the "globe."

You wouldn’t like it. They’re nine feet tall, run 100m in four seconds and play to a higher standard than the All Blacks ever will.
The All Blacks need some competition. Being nine feet tall would be an advantage as we are now not allowed to stand on a step ladder without the correct hazard report being filled in. Just imagine them all speaking English, we could sit round and talk about old times to a whole new group of people that would actually listen.

It’s easy to just say something is not true with a minimal amount of facts, or opinions, to support that statement. In order to provide the proof of the truth a lot of input of facts to show the realty. For example if I said the Earth was flat proving me wrong, persuading me otherwise, would take a lot more than just saying “no it‘s not”.
The flat earth thing is rubbish, we all know the earth is a ball. That is why we play ball sports. If it weren't a ball, we would play those sports with discs. The only sport played with a disc is Frisbee and that is for the flat earthers, so they feel included.

Just to throw something else into the mix and discombobulate @itiwhetu idea of another earth on the other side of the sun:

What's this radiation belt you refer to?
Simply there is a radiation belt around the earth that you must fly through to get to deep space. It is so strong that any exposure is lethal. Apparently, NASA found a hole in it when they sent man to the moon. But for the mars project they are planning to disrupt it from earth so the craft can pass though it. I don't know why they can't just find another hole.

Just to throw something else into the mix and discombobulate @itiwhetu idea of another earth on the other side of the sun:
Is there an echo in here? :p

So, you are going to believe some dude standing in his back yard just saying NO. That is way too simple. Remember we only Know today what we Know today. we have no idea what we may discover tomorrow.

Simply there is a radiation belt around the earth that you must fly through to get to deep space. It is so strong that any exposure is lethal. Apparently, NASA found a hole in it when they sent man to the moon. But for the mars project they are planning to disrupt it from earth so the craft can pass though it. I don't know why they can't just find another hole.
Earth was engineered by beings far more advanced than us, in all respects, using materials available and leaving us with a series of asteroid sucker-uppers and a handy moon, to facilitate tides and all sorts of wonders.
I saw a documentary about it.

Earth was engineered by beings far more advanced than us, in all respects, using materials available and leaving us with a series of asteroid sucker-uppers and a handy moon, to facilitate tides and all sorts of wonders.
I saw a documentary about it.
You realize we are the Aliens. We have come from Orion. The Orion authorities, throw us here as we were the convicts and miss fits on their pure planet. When we die our energy will go back to our home planet. That is why we always look at the stars in amazement.

I personally believe that you moon landing was faked. After watching many shows and reading books about it, the technology and the space capsule they went in were WAY too primitive to have got them to the moon.

Also, I think the wholes Mars venture is ridiculous. God have us this planet to be perfect, and we're the ones who have messed it up. It's our fault that the world is slowly failing. Maybe instead of Bezo's spending billions to make a mansion for himself on Mars, he should use that money to help save the planet we live in now.

(Naturally many of you disagree, but this is just my opinion. No hate. ;))

I believe that the landing was real, but the moon is faked. The moon we see is actually a light beam shot into space through the openings of the Yellowstone geysers (Yellowstone is faked, but the geysers are real) and projected on a gigantic bed sheet that the Illuminati and the Freemasons--or was it the Shriners?--put into orbit in AD 345, using rocket technology borrowed from the Chinese. The Apollo astronauts really did make a landing, but it was actually in the desert between Rawlins and Muddy Gap, Wyoming. (Wyoming is faked, but Rawlins, unfortunately, is real)

This is, of course, only my opinion. But I have it on very good authority that all of this is true. The Shriners told me so...or was it the Knights Templar? Dang, it was so long ago. I do get my secret societies mixed up. But anyway, they told me so, and they should know, so there you have it: Proof.

I believe that the landing was real, but the moon is faked. The moon we see is actually a light beam shot into space through the openings of the Yellowstone geysers (Yellowstone is faked, but the geysers are real) and projected on a gigantic bed sheet that the Illuminati and the Freemasons--or was it the Shriners?--put into orbit in AD 345, using rocket technology borrowed from the Chinese. The Apollo astronauts really did make a landing, but it was actually in the desert between Rawlins and Muddy Gap, Wyoming. (Wyoming is faked, but Rawlins, unfortunately, is real)

This is, of course, only my opinion. But I have it on very good authority that all of this is true. The Shriners told me so...or was it the Knights Templar? Dang, it was so long ago. I do get my secret societies mixed up. But anyway, they told me so, and they should know, so there you have it: Proof.
I bet you didnt know that the moon is made out of swiss cheese. When the astronauts landed on the moon, the first thing they did was make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. How do I know? I read it on the internet so it must be true. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:
I ate the other half of the block, sorry
169.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Back