South American Biotype

Bebobb

You can't get like me
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Gravette Arkansas
I am moving my 10 gallon fish to a new 20 gallon then making my 10 gallon into an invertabrate tank. My question is on stocking my Bio-type. What other fish would I be able to add to my 6 neon tetras and 1 male ram. I want to get 1 male sword tail. But from that point on, I am lost. Please help me. Thank you for your advise.
 
Maybe top up the neons to 10 and some dwarf cories? What kind of sword tail are you getting or will it depend on the day?
 
I am thinking about a bristlenose, but I am not sure yet. I might get some mpygmy corries if I don't get the bristlenose. I don't know what type of sword tail, just a regular one I guess. :good:
 
Def up the Neons, then you are looking at Dwarf Cichlids, Plecos, Corys, Ottos, Hatchets, Pencils, Guppys, Tetras. Just a note Swordtails dont come from South America, They come form
 
You could get away with a single keyhole cichlid in a 20g tank. You should have enough space for something like: small neon shoal (6-10), 1 ram, 1 keyhole and a handful of corys.

And to finish andy's post; central america.
 
A Ram and a keyhole will be fine together? What if they are both males? Will that matter if they are different species. And I plan on upping the neons to 10. I hope the ram and keyhole will get along if they are both males. That will be awesome! :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top