sorry all about my post

wolfie33

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i started a topic i think i shouldn't have.called fish i hate and a big
thanks to all those who contributed to it.

maybe someone will start another discussing there most disliked fish.
if you do hope it goes better than mine.

Good luck

Yeah, good fun for a while!!! so, The fish I really really hate are..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I hate...

1)...... ... ... ...

2)... ... ... ...
3) BREATHING ONES!

lmao! I'm so funny! I like most fishes, especially percy.

i hate bettas, platys, and mollies

:lol: Someone won't be popular :lol: I have to say I'm not particularly fond of any of those fish either, but I wouldn't say I actually hate any fish B)

NEONS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
at the risk of starting a row again(!!) I'm guessing by your fish list that was a sarcastic remark??!!! If so, then I don't really think that is the sort of thing we need here!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rusty_S said:
i hate bettas, platys, and mollies

:lol: Someone won't be popular :lol: I have to say I'm not particularly fond of any of those fish either, but I wouldn't say I actually hate any fish B)
i'm serious....i really dont like those fish.

have i missed something? -_-

I'm guessing this is a sequel to an earlier post that was closed down?

If so, please don;t start posting about what fish you really hate cos it'll all end in tears again!

Let this be a happy sequel..... :D

i dont like any sort of expensive fish. anything over $2.00 each is annoying, i mean it is just a fish afterall, if i had to spend $100 on a fish like some people do, it would be on my dinner plate and it better taste great. also those fish which are picky about water conditions are annoying.

my whole tank of fish cost me $5.50. i will stick to my tank of nearly indestructable platy's.

Most reactions

Back