Sooo Exciteddd!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
Getting some Fig8 Puffers on saturday! There tank is already. And if there are some i will get some knight Gobies to go with them!

I'm soo excited!! I Think i'm going to go first some cockles as there first food. I'v heard that good!
Any words of advice?

I'll upload some pictures when i have them!

:hyper:

YAY! So excited for you, I see you are in Northants too, where are you going to get them from? They had some really lovely ones at Wellingborough FishRus I think its called, the one in the garden centre near the prison.

We were having a chat to them yesterday, really cute & a good size already

how are you going to keep there, there's so many different reccomedation's, fresh water / brakish / even full marine...
They will not eat flake or dried foods. Instead they must be fed live or frozen foods such as snails, shrimp, worms, daphnia, clams, and oysters.
I myself have never kept them but this is what i remember from when i was looking at buying some :good:

They are going to be brackish... around 1.006.
Yeah, i have heard a selection of foods too! The tank is full of snails at the minute so they can browse on them throughout the day aswel

Seems like you have everything planned out properly. Just make sure you get pictures up :good:

YAY! So excited for you, I see you are in Northants too, where are you going to get them from? They had some really lovely ones at Wellingborough FishRus I think its called, the one in the garden centre near the prison.

Haha, no way! I work there!! :p Keep coming to us lol!
Yea im getting them from work, although at the minute there are only 2 decent looking ones as the last batch came in in a mediocer condition!

Seems like you have everything planned out properly. Just make sure you get pictures up :good:

Shall do. Can't wait to show them off :p

Haha, no way! I work there!! :p Keep coming to us lol!
Yea im getting them from work, although at the minute there are only 2 decent looking ones as the last batch came in in a mediocer condition!

Shall do. Can't wait to show them off :p

lol when do you work? We come in probably three times a week now, we were in Saturday (or Sunday) cant remember, then yesterday:) You'll recognise me as the slightly stressed mum whos daughter wants to buy everything :rolleyes:

Maybe you can give me insider info on good fishies coming in stock hehe.

Seriously though, its a lovely shop, best locally we have found :good:

I work saturdays and very occasional sundays! Wasn't in last saturday because i took the day off for my brithday.
Haha, we get a lot of people like that come in!
We can always do special orders if there is anything in particular that you want and if it is on our availability list. :)
And I agree... i was a customer there for several years before i got my job and the sevice was always good and we still try our best now. Been working there since the very beginning of september.

I work saturdays and very occasional sundays! Wasn't in last saturday because i took the day off for my brithday.
Haha, we get a lot of people like that come in!
We can always do special orders if there is anything in particular that you want and if it is on our availability list. :)
And I agree... i was a customer there for several years before i got my job and the sevice was always good and we still try our best now. Been working there since the very beginning of september.

We might see you tomorrow then :) Kara wants me to take her to see the little Koi Angels I saw on Wednesday, they are very cute :good: We wont be buying I dont think, unless you have any new gorgeous guppy males, but we often pop over with our note book & check out what we would like & then look it up when we get home

We have had great service there & you should all be really proud, its a really well cared for shop, seems like a friendly bunch too.

Well, what can I say!! Thanks! :)

We have some nice male guppies in at the minute... did you come in today? I was working. I'm also in on monday.
The little koi angels are very nice. I was tempted to get some a couple of weeks ago instead of the puffers!

Well, what can I say!! Thanks! :)

We have some nice male guppies in at the minute... did you come in today? I was working. I'm also in on monday.
The little koi angels are very nice. I was tempted to get some a couple of weeks ago instead of the puffers!

We did come in yesterday, I cant stay away lol, we decided to buy some Betta's so we came in to see whether you had any & there were some really lovely ones :good: We brought a gorgeous boy & a girl, & could have brought so many more, you had a lovely golden colour male which we were very tempted by too & may pop back for later :blush:

ahh, i served you then! Did you buy a male that was above the malawis?
I'm sure i served you! lol
The golden one is very nice. He has been in for a while now.

Did I look slightly harrassed with two kiddies running around asking questions about everything lol, it sounds as though you did serve us, nice to 'meet' you :)

It was really busy in there yesterday, dont think i've seen it that packed before, did you have much stock left by the end of the day?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back