Davo86
Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Well as some of you may remember i wrote a post about a tank on ebay, which i was considering buying, well i finally gave in and purchased it on the 23rd, well the seller contacted me the same day and told me that the tank would be with me Tuesday or Wednesday,
But, as yet I still have no tank and to make matters worse i should have started back uni this week, but as i had no contact from the courier on times and dates, I stayed home so that someone would be here when it arrived.
And to make matters even worse I've just had to tell the guy that won my existing tank off ebay, that he can't have it until my new one arrives, which i'm sure is going to effect my current 100% ebay rating.
my ebay messages and e-mails have just been seemingly ignored by the seller and i wasn't even given the number of the courier so that i could find out when its coming.
Soo I'm angry, gutted and Not at all happy
But, as yet I still have no tank and to make matters worse i should have started back uni this week, but as i had no contact from the courier on times and dates, I stayed home so that someone would be here when it arrived.
And to make matters even worse I've just had to tell the guy that won my existing tank off ebay, that he can't have it until my new one arrives, which i'm sure is going to effect my current 100% ebay rating.
my ebay messages and e-mails have just been seemingly ignored by the seller and i wasn't even given the number of the courier so that i could find out when its coming.
Soo I'm angry, gutted and Not at all happy







