Sony Erricson?

Truck

UKAPS
Reaction score
i want a new phone. can anyone tell me if the sony erricson W910i i anygood from experience

please could you rate it out of 10 for music, camera, and screen quality

its aweful, my mate HAD it, and took it back after 3 days. i cant personally tell you much but he said it was the worst phone he had ever owned. also, he used to play music and the speaker sounded almost muffled.

i have the W580i (model down) and the speaker is terrible, it is all fuzzy, but only on a phone call?!. Other than that, it is great.

it is just all round bad. the slidy bit jammed like on my w850i. there are 2 screws that keep the slider on the rails and eventually they fall out., the slider jams and carphone warehouse codnt fix it and nor could sony. sony E's seem to have a habbit of attracting moisture which gets inside the working, mine and my dads recently had this and my sis's not long ago. this is also irrepareable. the w910i:
speakers 4/10
screen: 8/10 - same as any other sony really, my mate said there wasnt anything bad about it or great. just normal.
camera: i have not a clue, but its 2 mega pixes, which is the same as my w850i and that is AT LEAST 2 years old now, so i think they could have made it up to 3MP.

my son has one and its crap.. it goes off when it wants and the keypad is renouned for breaking, the videos etc he does are not that bad tho, the new sony E are not as good as the old ones, i have an n95 and i love it ( tho i cant use half of it) but its a good sturdy phone and is coming down in price all the time, i would go nokia everytime, where as i used to be a massive SE fan :)

why not look on ebay? i had one of the nokia 5200 just for the hell of it, it was great for music but i dropped it after a week and smashed the screen,i only wanted it cos it looked good, and i loved texting off it your fingers just slide over the keypad ( unlike the n95) ( im sad!!) my other son just got a veiwty and thats a nice phone,touchscreen etc, that was £160 on O2 at CFWH

have a look at the samsungs, they are not too bad. i dont know much about the U600 or is it the U900? one or the other, but they look good. however i am not a fan of slim phones as i drop mine loads and throw it at people. i now have a rubber edges on it so it bounces!

and can anyone recomend any other good music phones with atleast a 2mp camera around 100-120 pounds

if you avoid Sony Erricson, you wont go far wrong, they are the worst of phones, closely followed by Motorola. Sammy j600 is a good tough phone that handles music well, takes micro SD cards, cheaper and better than m2 for the erricson. and it has a Fair 5mp camera.

CFWH wot does that mean?

ive had a 5300 the step up model from the 5300 but its a bit old style for me i like sliders but as you probably figured i like to keep up with the latest designs.

have a look at the samsungs, they are not too bad. i dont know much about the U600 or is it the U900? one or the other, but they look good. however i am not a fan of slim phones as i drop mine loads and throw it at people. i now have a rubber edges on it so it bounces!

im the same, im forever chucking phones, its a really bad habit of mine, but touch wood ive never lost my rag while i have my ohone in my hand,, i would be gutted

Most reactions

Back