Some Photos Of My Fish.

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
US
My baby is with grandma I finished doing my water changes for the day and did the dishes so I was bored. I took some photos of my fish and organised them. Here they are.

Carl the keyhole chillin with his buddy the Ram.
keynRam.jpg


Carl again. Who said Keyholes are dull.
P9301049.jpg


My EBJD he likes to pose for the camera.
P9290918.jpg


Ally the Albino BN.
AllyBN.jpg


My little fish keeper in training. She already likes fish.
Zoeoofish.jpg


My planted 36 gal tank. Where the plants grow like weeds. It has only been planted for 3 months.
planted36gal.jpg
 
Wow those are some nice looking tanks! Amazing pictures too, mine never come out that clear -_-
 
Thank you. I do have a sweet camera so it help. Practic and good lighting in the room help with taking fish photos also when useing a flash getting the right angle is key so it does not shine back and so your fish color does not get washed out.
 
Thank you. I do have a sweet camera so it help. Practic and good lighting in the room help with taking fish photos also when useing a flash getting the right angle is key so it does not shine back and so your fish color does not get washed out.


You might also try a remote flash positioned above the tank. You can get some amazing shots this way.
 
looking good, carl is great, i used to have a breeding apir of keyholes,beautiful fish in my oppinion, tank looks great, aww bless little one shes a cutie,good luck keeping her away from all the bits she shouldnt play with :lol:
 
Thanks guys. Yes a remote flash would be good but I don't have one. If I did look out haha.

Yeah I had to child proff the fish tank stand.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top