Some Pet Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
So thought I would update on mine and my Partner's pets since it's been so long :)

So, I currently have 2 cat's, 2 corn snakes, 3 fish tanks and 1 bearded dragon. My partner has 1 cat, 1 chihuahua, 1 royal python, 1 corn snake and a breeding pair of bearded dragons.

Like 2 zoos isn't it? :lol:

So... PICHERS!

Mine first.

Sox - Male neutered moggy, possible Turkish Van cross breed.
Photo0317.jpg

Photo0374.jpg

Bugsy - Female Spayed Black Oriental. Schizophrenic cat :)
Photo0145.jpg

Cereus - Male Butter Corn Snake.
Photo2.jpg

CereusBW-Copy.jpg

Sakana - Female Hypomelanistic Corn snake.
Photo4.jpg

SakanaBW-Copy.jpg

Muushu - Male Bearded Dragon, possible Sunburst/Red Flame.
Photo0371.jpg

Photo0461.jpg

My Partners :)

Xena - Female Leatherback cross Bearded dragon, possibly Gravid.
2012-07-14183447.jpg

Xenon - Male Red Flame cross Bearded Dragon.
2012-07-14183457.jpg

Astrid - Female Grey Tabby, booked in to be Spayed.
Pet3.jpg

Merlin - Male Chihuahua, Un-neutered as he's to be shown when older.
2012-07-14184416.jpg

Herra - Female Leopard Gecko, has an egg currently which she is being a very good mum to.
2012-07-14183512.jpg

Frodo - Male Ghost Corn Snake.
Photo5.jpg

Frodo6.jpg

Alfie - Male Disco/Pastel Royal Python.
2012-07-14183543.jpg

Photo0415.jpg

Oh and just for you all to sort of laugh at, Astrid wearing Merlins old harness :rolleyes:
Photo0381.jpg

Hope you enjoy them :D

bearded dragons are so cool. look like a handful to care for though. same as the gecko

bearded dragons are so cool. look like a handful to care for though. same as the gecko

Nah, they're not hard to care for :)

Especially the Gecko. She's such a sweetie despite having an egg to look after, as long as she knows your not going to hurt her egg she's OK with you picking it up to feel the consistency of it and candle it to make sure it's OK.
She does squeak a bit when you pick her up as she wants to go back to her egg(Which you can just see under her in the pic), but once you've got her she's fine.

with bearded dragons its the calcium powder and diet and stuff like that which puts me off.

is the gecko the same?

with bearded dragons its the calcium powder and diet and stuff like that which puts me off.

is the gecko the same?

The only thing we give this gecko is crickets and locust that have eaten veg with a bit of calcium/mineral powder on. It doesn't cost that much and a tub will last ages with the Gecko, we have to use a bit more with the beardies obviously but the gecko just needs it from her food. They don't eat veg so you have to put some on the locust/cricket's food for them to ingest.

Xena the Bearded Dragon has laid eggs :)

11 good eggs in total, 4 slugs(bad eggs) so not too bad.

I'll get pictures up later.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back