pscl227
Fish Fanatic
Hey,
Well 3 months ago I had a bad case of fin rot that affected a lot of my guppies. So since it has now been 3 months and all my fish have remained healthy i feel it is time for some new inmates.
My current tank:
-20 Gal, (rather deep)
-external canister filter
-Moderate planting
-gravel substrate
-1 orange guppy (the only survivor, seems happy enough on his own)
-5 Harlequin Rasbora
-around 40-50 cherry shrimp, the bloody things just keep having babies!!)
-1 freshwater muscle
so what would you guys recommend, open to all suggestions, I don't particularly want any shy fish, but as the same time I don't want anything that will hassle my other fish.
Thanks for the help.
Well 3 months ago I had a bad case of fin rot that affected a lot of my guppies. So since it has now been 3 months and all my fish have remained healthy i feel it is time for some new inmates.
My current tank:
-20 Gal, (rather deep)
-external canister filter
-Moderate planting
-gravel substrate
-1 orange guppy (the only survivor, seems happy enough on his own)
-5 Harlequin Rasbora
-around 40-50 cherry shrimp, the bloody things just keep having babies!!)
-1 freshwater muscle
so what would you guys recommend, open to all suggestions, I don't particularly want any shy fish, but as the same time I don't want anything that will hassle my other fish.
Thanks for the help.







