Some new corals.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Navarre

Marine Moderator
Reaction score
Whilst im waiting for my new Angel to emerge from cover i thought i could post a few photos of my new corals.

Please excuse the cyano, im fighting a losing battle against it at the moment :sly: :*)

tablecoral.jpg

platecoral.jpg

hairymush.jpg

branching.jpg

very nice my corals are doing good just need more :p :thumbs:. want to get pictures but my dad has the memory card for the camera at work :angry:. see if he will bring it home. but looking good :cool:

Navarre said:
Please excuse the cyano, im fighting a losing battle against it at the moment :sly: :*)
i think we are all fighting that battle, lovely clown it almost looks red :wub:

blout said:
Navarre said:
i think we are all fighting that battle, lovely clown it almost looks red :wub:
yeah, it's a great lookin' clown, and the best 2 pics i've seen of a clown, how do you get him to sit still long enough lol...man I need a new camera :X

Thanks for the comments. THe clown has always been this colour and i have kept him this way with Cyclopeze (which i am sure is the mainreason he still remain this colour). Unfortunately i lost the female ina powerhead recently so this little fish has been on its own ever since :sad: I refuse to get another clown until i can find one that is as rich as these 2 were but its proving very difficult.

Most reactions

Back