Some Help Would Be Appreciated :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ruskull said:
It was a girl.............
"Guy" is a unisex term that can apply to anybody (Informal. persons of either sex). Like: I'm not your friend pal. Well I'm not your pal, guy! Well I'm not your guy, friend!

That was hilarious Dreamer............LOL

But the feminine version of "guy" is "gal" juss sayin'
yes.gif

Haha! Im having trubble with my 2 female blue gouramis now. Whenever they see eachother they fight. And one time i saw them face to face and doing something that looked like kissing. Its mostly the females fighting but sometimes the male will chase one away and it's always the same one. It just hides most of the time. It's like the male and the female are ganging up on her.

That's why it's rec. to have 3 females to 1 male if possible.  Spreads the aggression around but you need a large enough tank with plenty of cover to make sure they all have refuge of some sort if they need it.  We have 3 hand picked female Three Spot G's in a 55 and the larger platinum & gold ones sometimes harass the smaller blue one but she has plenty of cover. 

This isn't texas, we don't say "gal" around here. :p

But perhaps the tank is too small for three. Even though they can grow to be 6", I wouldn't reccomend anything smaller than a 30g for just one.

Haha somehow this is a sad loss turned funny.

Do you plan to get a new one?

Haha ikr! No im not… i need to get another male german blue ram though. The male i had died because of a power outage. The water got pretty cold.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back