Reaction score
Livestock: Sulawesi Elepant Snails
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: No longer required (?)
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £10.00 for the 4 inc. delivery
Postage & Packaging: Yes
Photograph:

Selling 4 of these , they are the cone shaped ones which are chocolate and light brown striped, some have black bodies, one had grey and one has yellow. Also known as "rabbit snails"

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

hi Id take theese if they are still available? I have a yellow rabbit snail that would like some company he is currently housed with apple snails pink,purple and blue,and MTS in their own snail tank. Thanks Eva

Yes please I'll have them all. Love snails -have MTS, apples, common pond (AND 17cm Giant African Land Snails!). These guys wuld be great to add to my snail collection

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back