Sold Please Delete

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MrG09

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Item/s Offered: Light-Glo Glass blacksealed frameless aquarium 100x40x45 with light-glo twin tube hood, piece of bogwood, 720lph aquapower powerhead, air pump, fluval U4

Condition: All good the hood has one tube out its only the tube is knackered as i have swapped them over to check it is the tube thats knackered,,

Reason For Sale: Pending move so am thinning things down to make it easier

Collection only on tank and stand....... if split i will post smaller items

Price: REASONABLE offers considered

Picture/s or Link/s to Item/s: To follow haveing problems gettin my camera to upload to pc

Hi, i am absolutly desperate for a new hood for my tank as my old one has broken. Your hood is the exact size i need. Would you be willing to sell it to me. all i need is the hood. i can arrange a courier to collect it i think. Please i am desperate.

thanks

Hi, i am absolutly desperate for a new hood for my tank as my old one has broken. Your hood is the exact size i need. Would you be willing to sell it to me. all i need is the hood. i can arrange a courier to collect it i think. Please i am desperate.

thanks

id prefer to sell it all completer however if i have no look i may split if i have no look in the next 2 weeks ish keep checking back........ :)

i really need it as soon as possible mate. whatever you can do for me thanks again.

thanks

id prefer to sell it all completer however if i have no look i may split if i have no look in the next 2 weeks ish keep checking back........ :)

Just to let you know i'm still interested in that hood mate.

thanks

Just to let you know i'm still interested in that hood mate.

sorry mate i aint been back on in a while its gone off the forum am affraid

Most reactions

Back