Fish Herder
Reaction score
Equipment: HAGEN GLO T5 HO DOUBLE 54W aquarium light over tank overhead
Age and condition: Used for less than a year
Quantity for sale: 2 units
Reason for Sale: No longer use my 5 ft tank
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £40
Postage & Packaging: £12 (can come to a deal if both are purchased)

Info:

I have for sale this Hagen double 54W T5 lighting rig.
The unit holdes two T5 HO tubes which are 45.8" long. The unit can be hooked onto the glass of an aquarium or it has hooks within the unit so that it can be suspended from above (though i have never done this).
I will NOT send the tubes with the unit as these will likely smash during transit.
There is a photo of what the light unit looks like above my old tank.
The light fits tanks from 118 to 162cm long by extending out the bars at the end (as shown in the photo). Of course it can fit longer tanks if using the hooks to suspend from above.
I have two of these units for sale. If you want both, contact me to arrange a combined price. Postage isnt cheap, but i'll only charge what it cost me to send.
Any questions, please ask

Photograph:
$(KGrHqZ,!p!FBd-97MQzBQj(rii,kw~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiKhuBQj(rtwMug~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!iMF!zFerdI1BQj(r1egN!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!hgFCGfc!8k4BQj(r4LmZQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!hYF!s9RU4IIBQj(r6dtLw~~60_57.JPG

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back