Soil Gnats

Just_Another_One

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver, Canada
Recently i've had a explosion of soil gnats in all my tropical house plants and I keep finding them dead in my lamp...I guess they fly in there and die because it is so hot

I was wondering if I could feed these to be my bettas as a treat. The only thing I'm worried about is them maybe picking up parasites from eating the bugs??

What do you guys think???
 
My fish get bugs all the time. I never spray for bugs in my house so I don't need to worry about the fish eating bug poisons.
 
I dont use any chemicals here either so no worries for that. My roommate uses those sticky glue traps to catch the gnats. I hate them...soooo cruel :(

I thought it would be a nice treat for my 4 betta boys since they eat bugs in the wild....mmm baked soil gnats lol sounds yummy :)

I just hope they dont pick up any parasites. Hopefully by the bugs being killed by the heat it kills any parasites and germs in them
 

Most reactions

Back
Top