So this is why I haven't been around for a while

AmberC

Fish Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Va, USA
:wub: This is my second daughter. Her name is Megan. She was born May 3rd at 12:08am. She was 8 pounds 4.6 ounces :blink: and 21 inches long. Now she is 10 weeks (2.5 months)
 

Attachments

  • big3.webp
    big3.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 179
Here are both of my girls. Crista is my older daughter and she is 3.
 

Attachments

  • big1.webp
    big1.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 181
And the rest of these were taken today :wub:

... in the last one.. she wasn't 'really' crying.. just complaining at me.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    14 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 125
awwww, Amber :wub: She's adorable!!!!!!!! Congrats!

EDIT~ That second pic ^, what a dollface :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Very beautiful baby. Congratulations. Hubby and I have decided to try for number 2 too. Enjoy your precious girl, they are so worth it.
 
Thank you and good luck to you! I hope your TTC time isn't too long!
 
Aww, too cute and I'm so jealous. My hubby and I are going to try for #2 come winter also. 'Course while I type that #1 is having a fit so who knows - ha ha ha.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top