Wanda hornsey
Fish Crazy
Tank for Sale
this all seems like a fair standard ebay auction until you check out the shipping the guy wants to charge ....£50!!!!!
So.... he doesnt live that far from me and I could be interested so I email him and say if I won could I collect....sound fair? yes I thought so
this was his reply......
Item: fish tank 4ft L and 14 inch h (7737467156)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
garry3880 is the seller.
if you give me £50.00 yes you can
Now thats somthing isnt it...I bet the guy who is bidding is blisfully unaware of this little catch
this all seems like a fair standard ebay auction until you check out the shipping the guy wants to charge ....£50!!!!!
So.... he doesnt live that far from me and I could be interested so I email him and say if I won could I collect....sound fair? yes I thought so
this was his reply......
Item: fish tank 4ft L and 14 inch h (7737467156)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
garry3880 is the seller.
if you give me £50.00 yes you can
Now thats somthing isnt it...I bet the guy who is bidding is blisfully unaware of this little catch

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Check out his 0 feedback too! This guy sounds like a gangster!!








