B Butch Fishaholic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 417 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 11, 2008 #1 What I should to know about Anentome helena? And what is best tankmates for them if I want have baby snails? I might getting them this fall. I do have a tank full of pond snails.
What I should to know about Anentome helena? And what is best tankmates for them if I want have baby snails? I might getting them this fall. I do have a tank full of pond snails.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 12, 2008 #2 This should help: http/www.theaquariumwiki.com/Assassin_Snail
samh12 Fish Crazy Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location GB Jul 13, 2008 #3 i have some of those snail's there brill.
emma12321 fish nerd Joined Jul 12, 2005 Messages 1,764 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Barnsley, Yorkshire UK Jul 13, 2008 #4 Bit of a hijack but are these snails readily available in the UK ? The amount of trumpet snails i have now between 6 tanks is getting rediculous. Emma
Bit of a hijack but are these snails readily available in the UK ? The amount of trumpet snails i have now between 6 tanks is getting rediculous. Emma
tenohfive Always room for one more tank... Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location Beds, UK Jul 13, 2008 #5 Definately emma, check out Wildwoods on Tropicalfishfinder.co.uk - they deliver, and are about £3.50 per snail from what I remember.
Definately emma, check out Wildwoods on Tropicalfishfinder.co.uk - they deliver, and are about £3.50 per snail from what I remember.