Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Snail breeding tank.

Discussion in 'Member's Aquarium and Fish Pictures' started by PheonixKingZ, Sep 13, 2019 at 4:44 PM.

1. PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ Fish Herder
    Pet of the Month Winner!

Hello TFF! :)

This is my snail breeding tank. It is a 2.5 gallon tank, acrylic tank, with a filter and a heater. I cleaned it up yesterday, and I used an already established filter cartridge, so all of the parameters are in order.

Here are some pictures!! :)

6266B8A8-BF53-4F63-A60C-6A9FCA166F8F.jpeg

C1872347-C1B9-4053-B053-7394232841B8.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Back in the fold

Back in the fold Fishaholic

At first I thought, so what, breeding snails but they are fascinating creatures. I had three Mystery Snails once that did their thing and I wound up,with hundreds. Yes ! Hundreds. The weird tube they lay the eggs with and the eggs themselves are a thing to behold. I didn't even think it happened to average schmo's. Same thing with Ramshorn Snails. They can go completely ape. Zillions of them. I saw Malaysian Trumpet Snails at mt LFS that number in the gillions. All aquatic life is worthy of seeing reproduce. Even the humble snail. So that's awesome kid, not so what.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PheonixKingZ

PheonixKingZ Fish Herder
    Pet of the Month Winner!

It is AWSOME!! I probably have about 100 MTS by now, and about 50 Blue Rams Horn Snails! :rolleyes: