18*12*12 IMOfor a group of 3-4 pygmy corries?
5 would be ok with him.Will it be ok if I keep Pygmy cory in a 35 litre tank with one male betta? And how many would be ok?
I had corys in my bettas tank & he took chunks out of their tails!!5 would be ok with him.Will it be ok if I keep Pygmy cory in a 35 litre tank with one male betta? And how many would be ok?
not at home at the mo so can't give exact measurements but It's a Arcadia tank. About 15" 12" 12"it depends on the foot print of the tank. what is the length and width of the tank?
Well he shared his tank with 6 baby mollies for about a month and left them alone.I had corys in my bettas tank & he took chunks out of their tails!!5 would be ok with him.Will it be ok if I keep Pygmy cory in a 35 litre tank with one male betta? And how many would be ok?
Depends on how tolerant your betta is!!
That's goodyh he should be fine with 5 corys then.
, I changed that tank to sand last month so they should like that.