Small Tank

Jaiden

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I bought a 1 gal tank yesterday. It has a mini undergravel filter, air stone and a full hood with light...it's really cute.

I was thinking about getting a Betta, but what else could possibly go in here? Other than Goldfish lol
 
Gee... 1 gallon
and you want to heat it.
Ps annulatus. with surface plant Salvinia fine gravel substrate (keep the substrate dark)
&
Corydoras habrosus
Regards
BigC
 
I'm just looking for suggestions for something small, that's all.

Geez.
 
How about a bunch of flowers :blush: sorry copied that.

1 gallon will cost the same to heat and filter as a 7-8 gallon once it is up to temperature and although still small at least you can have a small shoal of something like Endlers and some pigmy cory.

Meanwhile a Betta is your only real option and that is pushing it.

Be careful not to ruffle feathers by suggesting goldfish in a 1 gal......even in jest :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top