Skullcandy Warranty

shelaghfishface

the one and only
Reaction score
ive just broken (?) my sons skullcrushers and he isnt going to be pleased one bit..the plug/pin thing has come away from the wire, ive looked on the skullcandy website and cant tell if the warranty would cover this sort of "happening" ?,all i did was pull the plug out of the laptop and it literally got left behind
blink.gif

they were bought from HMV just after xmas...so what do u reckon? ( i have the reciept but not packing)

mine have arrived today and have had to hide them incase of a revenge "attack"
w00t.gif
:lol:

shelagh xxx

lol, i would just bring them back to hmv, they should have a warrent for all electric bits for at least a year,
im sure theyll replace them :)

take them back to hmv, i have had a couple of pairs gone back there.
once cos they were stupidly quiet(i saw a better design) then once cos the ear piece snapped away from the headband.
They tried to fob me off with warranty bull#105###, but i just demanded an exchange.
I think a refund without the receipt was being a bit pushy.
hehe.
Proud owner of skullcandy g.i's
skullcandy-gi-headphones1.jpg

The law states that a product must last 6 years of use, which also includes wear and tear, a friend of mine had the same problem, HMV wouldn't replace it, he took them to court and won.

Took them back, no issues.. They didn't have any snoop dog in stock, so I got a gift card, went home and confessed it was at that point he told me the snoop dog ones had been discontinued!! ( just my luck) he's not that mad at me tho and the ones he's chosen are only an extra £15 ... Got off lightly I rekon :lol:

thanks for the help xxxx

Most reactions

Back