Site/Server Upgraded

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bug report;
Notifications always pop on and off after the update.

Emojis have been added!

Click on the smiley button and scroll down on the drop down menu and now you'll have a choice of all the standard emojis!

????

emojis-fishforums.png

It'll take forever to find the right emoji amongst all those :lol:

The site has been extremely slow for me over the past day or so... it takes over a minute just to get the page to load/unglitch. Any clue why?

?

I am currently not experiencing major slowness, but I would agree that the average load time has increased compared to pre-update.

Can I ask, when members refer to 'notifications' what do they mean? Is it 'alerts' as shown in the bell symbol next to the user name, or emails telling you that there's a reply to a watched thread?

@Colin_T what version of edge are you running? Do you have any TLS/SSL settings selected under "internet options"? Are you in "compatibility mode"? These were the top two things that would cause web pages to not render/work properly in my previous job.
I have no idea what any of that means

site loads in about 2 seconds on my chromebook. Haven't noticed any glitches since upgrade.

Can I ask, when members refer to 'notifications' what do they mean? Is it 'alerts' as shown in the bell symbol next to the user name, or emails telling you that there's a reply to a watched thread?
The bell thing, Sometime it said I have 4 messages but in reality I already read all of it, sometime it just pop up.

I logged in this morning and the alert symbol (bell) said 7. I looked at the list and there were 7 items in the list timed after I logged out last night.
1 was a member quoting one of my posts
2 were 'likes'
4 were replies in threads I'd posted in
No-one had tagged me overnight so there were no 'mentions'.

Is this the kind of thing you mean?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back