FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
We've just completed an upgrade on the server to upgrade to the latest versions of some software. The site should run a bit faster. If you notice any problems please post in here.

Thanks!

Was that why after like noon yesterday we couldn’t post anything?
or was that just me?

or was that just me?
Wasn't just you I think everyone experienced it

or was that just me?

The upgrade fixed the modification that was causing that error. The software was too old and it was erroring out. We updated it and it should be good to go, with the speed improvements (and security) as an added benefit.

The upgrade fixed the modification that was causing that error. The software was too old and it was erroring out. We updated it and it should be good to go, with the speed improvements (and security) as an added benefit.
Awesome! Thanks for fixing it :)

So the 502 bad gateway and the errors that keep coming up will stop because of this new update? Thanks! :)

I used to get the 502 bad gateway message between 09:10 and 09:20 GMT which was when the server was backed up. I've not been here at that time of day for the last few days so I don't know if it still does it. (Those of you in different time zones will need to find out when that is where you live ;) )

During the 12 hour forum 'outage' (which for me was 17:45 on 31 March to 05:53 on 1 April) the forum did load but although I could read everything I couldn't post anything.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back