All 8 of my black tetras havem't eaten in 4 days because they won't come to the top to get the food so I was wondering if I could put a vacation feeder in the tank so since they are at the bottom and the feeder will sink to the bottom could I put this feeder in the tank so they can have something to eat?
Did you seed it with the other for a few weeks?? If not you may well have your tank cycling on you and that is why your fish are unhappy. Do a test for ammonia and nitrItes. Can you not heat some water up? You know warm tap water with the dechlor. Or boil up the kettle and use some in with the cold water and dechlor. That way you can do a substantial change immediately. I really wouldn't leave it til another day. You may be risking the very lives of those fish.






