Sign on the dotted line...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Or you could rephrase that as “2B or not 2B, that is the question.” :D

What is a signature?
Can anyone have one?
How do I get one?
Does it show up on all my posts and replies?
Just questions:
Where am I?
Who am I?
Will I ever be successful growing frog-bit?
1( A signature is a space below wherever you post, that you can out a picture of your tank or something about you.
2(Yes
3( You can go to your “profile” area, then click on the “signature” area. Make sure to push “save” or it won’t save.
4( Yes, it shows up in all your posts
5( You are in Dallas Texas
6( You are @vanalisa
7( Yes, you may be able to grow it some day. :dunno:

(Not really sure what’s with the “where am I?” “Who am I”?) Joke?:look:

1( A signature is a space below wherever you post, that you can out a picture of your tank or something about you.
2(Yes
3( You can go to your “profile” area, then click on the “signature” area. Make sure to push “save” or it won’t save.
6( You are @vanalisa

Those were Just run-on Questions.
Thanks for clarifying, though ☆

2(Yes
6( You are @vanalisa

Do you have a signature?

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The answer to the meaning of life, the unverse and everything is 42.
The book came first.
I always thought the radio series was first. Not growing up in the UK means I read the books first - but I did get to see it live with (most of) the original radio cast in Southampton a few years ago.
And I regret to say none of the movies or TV series did it any justice :whistle:

Do you have a signature?
Yes...

“The only easy day was yesterday"
[Navy SEALS]

rcs-3-jpg.107131

Please participate in our monthly contests, by clicking the banner at the top right of the forum, thank you.”

That’s my sig...

What rumor? How completely different?
But I DO mind...
mostly:)
Its a quote from this movie called Isle of Dogs, 10 out of 10 would recommend. Its directed by Wes Anderson who is one of my favorite directors. He did Grand Budapest Hotel, The Royal Tenenbaums, Fantastic Mr. Fox and many more.

I always thought the radio series was first. Not growing up in the UK means I read the books first - but I did get to see it live with (most of) the original radio cast in Southampton a few years ago.
And I regret to say none of the movies or TV series did it any justice :whistle:
I'll just (rereread) the book. I come back to it over the years.

Yes...a signature shows up in all your posts. First, to make a sig you must have 60 posts to qualify. Then to make the sig, click on your forum name, then click on signature, and write what you'd like others to see in every post.
Perhaps I don't notice them? I don't see one on your post.

Most reactions

Back