Sick betta! :(

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

There are all sorts of language differences that I usually remember like saying to use tights/pantyhose as filter inlet covers. I forgot the torch/flashlight one ;)

There’s also the “boot”, do you guys really call a cars trunk a boot? :rofl:

Yes we do. And the thing with the engine underneath is a bonnet. They probably date back to the days of horse drawn coaches, which were not as long distance as those needed in a country the size of the USA.

Oh, my bad. I thought you made them do your handy work! I would if I had goblins. :lol:

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know my fish is already looking better! I am doing the heat treatment in my tank now, keeping it around 84 degrees. I put in a bit less than what is recommended for aquarium salt and water conditioner and I think that is helping too! I am doing this treatment until Saturday. He is also finally eating! Plus, I just ordered a ten gallon tank with a bunch of plants! I appreciate the help! I attached a photo, only a few days in on the treatment but he looks a bit less discolored than before!
9935253A-8520-4C95-80AC-E7786DEF280E.jpeg

Very nice! I’m very happy to hear that he is doing better! Just keep us the treatment. :)

I have taken my snail put of the tank because of the high temp and aquarium salt. I hate leaving it in an unheated tank with little room to move and eat. Could I put it back in my tank now? Or would you guys recommend against that

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back