Siamese Twins

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point... To share experience and knowledge. To be flexible. To be tolerant. To be adventurous. To be experimental.
Question... What happened to social skills??
rolleyes.gif
Matt Clarke,Practical Fish keeping.
:S

[quote name=%26%2339%3BMr%2520TomatoTROLLY%26%2339%3B timestamp='1329169342' post='3254397']
The point... To share experience and knowledge. To be flexible. To be tolerant. To be adventurous. To be experimental.
Question... What happened to social skills??
rolleyes.gif
Matt Clarke,Practical Fish keeping.
[/quote]

Say wha?

You're not even making sense now so I'm leaving it there. Good luck with your bettas, I hope they prove us all wrong, for their sake. I don't expect you'll ever let us know if one does rip the other one apart, though.

+ 1
Yeah Okay..lol' I hope I don't have to break such terrible news as that. But I swear I'll tell all. I don't mind being proved wrong. It;s always a learning curve.
On a lighter note, I've just taken delivery of a custom made 100 ltr tank, for some Tiger barb orphans 34 in all. I've been getting to grips with the Bog-wood and Cork. The #41#### Cork, just won't behave and it's getting me a little #Ratty#
shout.gif
...Help"
Cork bark looks great but it has this rotten habit of floating..ha ha' I may have to pump you all for a novel suggestion.
w00t.gif
Years of experience fails me. But I am determined to have this beautiful cork in the aquarium!
Not too proud to say... "I'm failing."
unsure.gif

Buy a tank divider an extra tank or rehome one. You say it's about experimenting but I'm sure this has been tried before by much more experienced people than any of us. There is a reason why when you walk into any fish shop they are all in seperate single specimen tanks. I'm all for trying new things but this is as ridiculous and putting a piranha in with a guppy and expecting them to be best friends

it won't last.
I doubt you even have them in there. I think you're a [font="'Arial Black"]troll[/font]. :hey:
Infact I'd go as far to say if I were a mod here I would ban you :nod:

Have a great day :hyper:
[/quo
Dear Puffer-Fish,
crazy.gif
When I post the video...Will you say ..."Sorry Steve I was wrong to call you a Troll and it was unfair of me to be quite so abusive'"
good.gif
You await with baited breath.
"Oh, sorry I called you Mr Puffer-Fish!"

it won't last.
I doubt you even have them in there. I think you're a troll. :hey:

Have a great day :hyper:
Dear Puffer-Fish,
crazy.gif
When I post the video...Will you say ..."Sorry Steve I was wrong to call you a Troll and it was unfair of me to be quite so abusive'"
good.gif

just clearing your formatting up here.....

it won't last.
I doubt you even have them in there. I think you're a troll. :hey:

meh, you cant ban outright straight away, the first thing is a 3 day mod preview then i think a week off the board, then 2 weeks, then a month then you finally get banned...

i've already had my 1 month ban... probably why i ain't screaming my cyber-head off - besides... making a new account will involve making a new email address which i really can't be fussed with.....

Dear Puffer-Fish
:good:
No I won't.
Wrong again.

Past caring.
If you do have them in there for whatever reason then you are an idiot at best.
In the worst case you are a cruel idiot.

meh, you cant ban outright straight away, the first thing is a 3 day mod preview then i think a week off the board, then 2 weeks, then a month then you finally get banned...

i've already had my 1 month ban... probably why i ain't screaming my cyber-head off - besides... making a new account will involve making a new email address which i really can't be fussed with.....

What did you get banned for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back