Shutting Down Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

clay

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have decided to shut down my 75 gallon reef tank( of which I love dearly) and I am going to switch it back to freshwater. I am doing this because of various electronic problems and cost problems. I know a man at my lfs that will buy the rock ,corals, and livestock for a good price. He will also be buying and unneeded electronics I have. I am turning this tank into a planted tank.

I'm breaking my retirement to write.

I'm very, very sorry to hear that you're breaking down this tank. I was following it & I've enjoyed watching you progress in the hobby.

I understand that sometimes a tank has to go, but don't be a stranger here. Just because you won't have a tank, doesn't mean there aren't people who wouldn't benefit greatly from your knowledge.

It is also all lies. :p You may be saying that you're going to FW, but all of us know, you'll be back. Why, because once a salty, always a salty, this is one of the most interesting aspects of the hobby. So I expect that you'll be scanning for a nano or perhaps even a pico before the year is out. It is simply the way of things, clay. I'm teasing. But seriously, good luck with planted, but don't be a stranger. I can understand how frustrating a tank can be.

Just wait til you start dealing with algae. :crazy:

Ok, it's back to my retirement, but I just wanted to stop by & say a few words to you.

L

Thanks and also you are right I am going to got back to salt water maybe even later this year but I'm going to be going to college soon and I want something easier to maintain. Also I will not be a stranger here. My critisism shall never stop haha

Thanks and also you are right I am going to got back to salt water maybe even later this year but I'm going to be going to college soon and I want something easier to maintain. Also I will not be a stranger here. My critisism shall never stop haha

Good, setup a pico!!! :hyper: Not that a pico is easier to maintain, but since you've already had a tank before, it won't be as hard for you.

L

But I was talking about a SW pico! Meh!! :(

I saw the planted thread already.

:lol:

L

Oh haha. I just had an r-tard moment :blush: . It wont be anytime soon. Maybe a month or two haha. My wallet shall hate me.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back