Shrimps/endlers/guppies For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Might not be having the frog tank that I was thinking about so may be considering some Endlers for my other 18x10x10 pitdown, let you know when the system is up and running.

Might not be having the frog tank that I was thinking about so may be considering some Endlers for my other 18x10x10 pitdown, let you know when the system is up and running.

Cool-thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Mezzic for the purchase- Still plenty of fish and cherry shrimps available-help me out as my misses got made redundant this week. :sad:

I have black bar endlers-blue guppies with assorted colour tails, a few dalmation mollies and cherry shrimps with a few amano shrimps too, DJ.

Got to make some money quick-lots of fish available and a wife on the dole!

Sorry to hear that Piltdownpaul. Staring down the barrel of "no jobs-ville" myself at the mo. Am just holding onto the last hopes... *sigh*

Think there are lots of people that would take some of your monsters - but they just cant make it to your neighbourhood.

Think it may be worthwhile considering posting when the weather begins to warm. There are some good heat packs available these days, but would still wait for the freeze to be over.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back