Shrimps/endlers/guppies For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Piltdownpaul

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Wow its been a while,i've had serious back problems so i've been out of action for a while-Anyhow this is whats up for grabs..

Black bar endlers, rainbow tail guppies,blue guppies, assorted other guppies,dalmation mollies and cherry shrimps. All are 50p each. You may collect or i can deliver myself with a small charge for petrol. Sorry no posting so please dont ask. Photos of the fish i have can be found in previous posts.

Email or answer to this thread or pm me.
And Dean (Breedon) , switch on your pm service on here-i cant pm you or email you. Friday is fine for a collection if you want.

I suggest you answer to this Breedon- i cant email you as it comes back to me and the forum wont let me message you.

Tuesday is fine . Glad to know you have that sorted out. Twas a bit of a dilemma trying to get in touch !!

Thanx Dean for the purchase- Any body else for some mega cheap fish- shrimps are 1/5th the price than in local shops.

Bit cold for posting anyway-could you trust the post-its atrocious over here. Next time you're over this way i'll meet you half way somewhere.

I donā€™t recon Iā€™ll ever be down your way.
Maybe when the weather gets better later in the year Iā€™ll see if your up for posting?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back