Showing Off My Kribs Spawning

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

while not in the showy breeding colors right now, mommy is in her guard stance displaying her fins! usually she has them clamped (not sure why she just usually does around the male) but now that it's just her and the wiggles she's showing em off.

Attachments

• 1501685_10202781274241374_993781534_n.jpg
    1501685_10202781274241374_993781534_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 112
I always left them with the parents , they never came to any harm hope they do well
fish.gif

I moved mommy out yesterday, so she's back with daddy and the process likely has started again as she's put on her pretty colors.  Just in the community tank though but it will give me some time to raise these guys up before doing more. I'm just so excited I've never had babies that weren't guppies.

I saw some wigglers wiggling around and trying to swim yesterday, but today I don't see any at all...are they just hiding in the gravel? or perhaps have they just all decided to keel over?

they're still in there! I see em pop up now and then. They just swim like woodstock flies at the moment....couple more days and they should be off the bottom I hope!

ooooooh they're getting braver! couple of them are "climbing" on the coconut shell and one swam darn near to the top of the tank! I'm so proud!

not doing so well, saw a couple of the babies dead today, let's home mom and dad are brewing up another batch

Most reactions

Back