Show Us Your Christmas Decor......

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

There has to be some people on here with the crimbo deco up this weekend???

I think it's too early but my kids don't, so we've compromised. We're doing the garlands from the ceiling tomorrow and leaving the tree until nearer the time; pink decorations on a white tree this year :hyper: as we have my eldest son's GF living with us and we out voted the boys (my eldest voted for pink too, as he wanted to keep Lizzie happy, lol!)

I just put ours up, as soon as it's December it's a thumbs up from me for getting out the Christmas decorations, any time before and :shout:

I'll post a photo in a bit, ours is very untraditional, green tree, blue LED's (I chose them because they look cool) and Blue/Purple/Silver theme.

Needs more tinsel:
IMG_0735.jpg

Oh, that's pretty; sort of an icy look, very nice. I do think trees look better with just a few colours on them :)

I'm glad my kids are old enough now that we can do something a bit more 'classy' than just having every single thing from the box hanging on it as we had to when they were little!

Outside of our house, looks bit better when I take the pics as my missus was shaking in the cold lol, you can even see my tanks through the window lol.

camdec217.jpg

Well... I got myself some disco lights off e-bay and set them up in the garden to light up the whole yard..... Unfortunately.... If I take a photo with the flash on..... This is what you see:
100_3015.jpg

When the flash is off..... It does not show the whole picture:
100_3026.jpg

Anyhows..... we're going to be hitting Christmas here in SA well before most of you guys reading this.... (1 hour 50 minutes to go) and I am extremely tired (old age)..... So!..... I'm saying a very merry Christmas to all of you across the big waters... May you all have a blessed Christmas surrounded by loved ones..... I'm off to bed!

Most reactions

Back