Show Off Your Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That's swordtails for you lol
Well, I might be getting a new fish tank, if my dad can carry it... Could be a future cichlid tank or something. And I dreamed of it this morning in a way...
Edit: got it. It's tall and almost as long as mine. Future egg-layer fish tank right there lol. And free bogwood!
Helped dad carry it across several roads X_X

Great news FishBlast!
Yeah, the bad news is, I can't use it yet. o_O Got to wait till space is made for it in the attic, which may take anywhere between 1 and 3 years, depending on dad. He did say he wanted a new room for his own... Maybe discus tank since he likes those as much as goldfish. It's a 150L / 39 gal, actually a bit longer than mine (86cm) and taller than mine.

And preparing the bogwood for my tank.

f1970f5b.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0341-Copy.jpg

DSC_0211-1.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

Wow, you've got some awesome fish! How big is your tank?

Finally a little footage of one of my Spotted Raphaels...very dark though!

EDIT ; this has not transferred too well, so here is a better photo of one of them

IMG_0102.jpg

Finally a little footage of one of my Spotted Raphaels...very dark though!

They move so fast when they're young. X) My hoplos always moved that fast at that age, but as they grew older, they became more like a fancy goldfish, swimming somewhat sluggish. Enter the food. They go crazy and jet away to eat it. LOL!

That pic in your siggy of the tiny hoplo is awesome!

Wow, very neat to look at everyone's fish! I don't know how you get them to hold still enough for these nice photos! I'm doing a fish-in-cycle so I only have a few fish right now. Here are the ones I was able to photo!

2cujB.jpg
This is Amadeus, eating, as usual (I was told he was a "moon" snail, but I have no clue)
vFlhu.jpg
This is Ralph, my pleco. Don't mind the blue plant...as soon as I get the rest of my live plants that I ordered from someone on the board, those will be gone!
oPQXM.jpg
This is my unnamed ghost shrimp, enjoying an Algae disc

Thanks, may be helpful in finding more info on him/her. I notice he really likes to munch on my plants if I don't give him food at certain times of the day.

Thanks, may be helpful in finding more info on him/her. I notice he really likes to munch on my plants if I don't give him food at certain times of the day.
My two snails also love to eat the plants, but usually they eat the older parts. One of them sometimes eats that one sprout of a certain plant, even though it's healthy. No idea why only that one. Seems like he didn't eat it the third time. I will have to cook some carrot pieces for them next time they get out of their shells. They need some stuff to eat, else they might starve if they cannot find plants that they like.

Them eating a carrot roll.
34sh5kz.jpg

Lorenzo deciding that he does not want to chew carrots. He went to the old plant again.
30rxoco.jpg

Lorenzo eating a cucumber. Kadenza was sleeping so he didn't eat from that. Tzuppy the hoplo catfish trying to steal the cucumber.
2e0tq1g.jpg

Wow, very neat to look at everyone's fish! I don't know how you get them to hold still enough for these nice photos! I'm doing a fish-in-cycle so I only have a few fish right now. Here are the ones I was able to photo!

2cujB.jpg
This is Amadeus, eating, as usual (I was told he was a "moon" snail, but I have no clue)
vFlhu.jpg
This is Ralph, my pleco. Don't mind the blue plant...as soon as I get the rest of my live plants that I ordered from someone on the board, those will be gone!
oPQXM.jpg
This is my unnamed ghost shrimp, enjoying an Algae disc
like the snails :good: :good: :good: :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back