Show me your fishroom

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

my latest fishroom /shed I built 3-years ago, fed up with my old shop-bought shed I lost count of cost and time wasted doing repairs over the years with rotten floor boards and timber framing forever collapsing however it did last about 17 years , So I specially designed my new fish room to last ,

i built the shed with extra and stronger timbers, 4 inch thick polystyrene sheeting, inside walls plastic cladding, double glazed door and window, concrete base, uprights and racking concrete blocks and concrete lintels,
View attachment 127179 View attachment 127181
oh. my. god. i am speechless lol wish i can even have more than 1 tank lol

Here is pics of my 55 gallon with my Angel fish Nina and Pinta
55g aquaium 1-19-2021.jpg

Above the 55 gallon are framed ribbons and the American Championship title for a Rottie named Brough from back in the 80's. He was my Mom's dog and she hired a professional handler and she is in the picture with Brough. One picture is showing his championship title. The last pictures is frames containing all the ribbons he won.

Brough pic.jpg Brough's American Championship Title.jpg
Brough's Ribbons.jpg

Here is my newest setup a 29 gallon tank with only Betta Max in it, also a close up of Max. He is so tiny in that big tank....lol.

29g aquarium 1-19-21.jpg Betta Max up close 1-19-21.jpg

my latest fishroom /shed I built 3-years ago, fed up with my old shop-bought shed I lost count of cost and time wasted doing repairs over the years with rotten floor boards and timber framing forever collapsing however it did last about 17 years , So I specially designed my new fish room to last ,

i built the shed with extra and stronger timbers, 4 inch thick polystyrene sheeting, inside walls plastic cladding, double glazed door and window, concrete base, uprights and racking concrete blocks and concrete lintels,
View attachment 127179 View attachment 127181
I wish I had a fish room/shed like that. I will definetly when I grow up, but right now I'm 12. I'm lucky too even have TWO fish tanks. I never thought I would move on from just my 10 gal, but then I was a naughty girl and only 2 months after getting my first tank I decided that im a very needy child who wants a betta so then, I walked across the street to Petco and guess what I did? I got a betta. I don't recommend doing that because I got grounded for 7 months, but I still have my sweet baby boy so it was worth it.

i didn't know you could enter fish in competitions! Where do I sign up? and more important question, is there a cash prize? these fish have started making me go broke
You could always practice by entering our Fish and Tank of the Month contests!
And why haven't you entered the Pet of the Month contest. We are accepting entries now!

you never know...part of the challenge is to take a good picture

be sure to include a validation photo with the note in front of your pet
It's not whether you win or lose that is important..what's important is that you participate in our contests ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back