mini_matt
Fishaholic
Hi, my fish have now overgrown my tank and the decesion has come to do I
a) keep my tank but sell my big fishes (would like to keep my angel but would have to go as its getting big and really could do with more room same with my 2 dwarf gourami i've had from the start)
b) keep my tank but sell small fish and have a tank that looks empty with 2 dwarf gourami 1 angel and a pleco
or c) get the 3ft tank from my girlfriends parents and keep all my fishes
if you could give me your opinions please or other options that would be great help.
I have a tetratec ex 600 would this be big enough if i got the 3ft?
I would also need a cabinet/table if i got the 3ft not sure on cost for that?
any help would be amazing i just cant decide! thankyou!
a) keep my tank but sell my big fishes (would like to keep my angel but would have to go as its getting big and really could do with more room same with my 2 dwarf gourami i've had from the start)
b) keep my tank but sell small fish and have a tank that looks empty with 2 dwarf gourami 1 angel and a pleco
or c) get the 3ft tank from my girlfriends parents and keep all my fishes
if you could give me your opinions please or other options that would be great help.
I have a tetratec ex 600 would this be big enough if i got the 3ft?
I would also need a cabinet/table if i got the 3ft not sure on cost for that?
any help would be amazing i just cant decide! thankyou!
Two tanks are better than one.







