Pics pics pics!

Pics
imag0128k.jpg

pics
imag0130q.jpg

pics!
imag0129qv.jpg

:hyper:

Lol well done mate it took you long enough so what's the next job to tak 20x more time than it needed to? Lol

Well done you done better than me - I still have one end of the back of my lid sticking up! And cuz it's only one side it looks even worse than both sides! Need to pull my finger out and get on with it but I so cba! :lol:

Looks fantastic wel done :)

Cheers, I'm one step closer to beating you! ;)

Lol well done mate it took you long enough so what's the next job to tak 20x more time than it needed to? Lol

I haven't decided yet. Hopefully it's not going to be my cycle that takes 20 times longer!

i love an excuse for a smiley parade, great job
smile.gif
sorcerer.gif
winner.gif
yay.gif
59.gif

We all love smileys! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Well done you done better than me - I still have one end of the back of my lid sticking up! And cuz it's only one side it looks even worse than both sides! Need to pull my finger out and get on with it but I so cba! :lol:

You should start a thread like this one and get bullied in to doing it! :lol:

You should start a thread like this one and get bullied in to doing it! :lol:

I could, but I cba doing that either! ;) I'll just hijack yours :hyper: :lol:

It'll get done when (if) I switch the hoses over sometime this week. Half term is far too busy for fishtank stuff. Too many children getting under my feet and trying to steal the bits! :rolleyes:

You should get it done next week then! :D

Haha, this thread has been far too amusing :p Nice one on finally getting it done :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back