Should I move them back?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

I really donā€™t know why Iā€™m so paranoid with the stockings at the moment.

Might be because of ā€œThat 27 kuhlis postā€

Iā€™m really thank you @NCaquatics for giving me tons of advice but thereā€™s this person, I feel like really rude and judging.

Is there a compromise?
6g is way too small for 27 fish of any kind, much less for a 4 inch fish too.

But im thinking what was the 6g scaped like? Is there a way to scape the new tank just like that one?
Or perhaps get another tank to keep them species only, if they may be nervous from the fish currently living in the new tank? Ideally a 20g, if possible. Or even a 15g.

I'm thinking if maybe there is a middle ground or another solution for you to try before resorting back to the tiny tank for them.

Is there a compromise?
6g is way too small for 27 fish of any kind, much less for a 4 inch fish too.

But im thinking what was the 6g scaped like? Is there a way to scape the new tank just like that one?
Or perhaps get another tank to keep them species only, if they may be nervous from the fish currently living in the new tank? Ideally a 20g, if possible. Or even a 15g.

I'm thinking if maybe there is a middle ground or another solution for you to try before resorting back to the tiny tank for them.
Old tank use black gravel as a substrate and a betta as a tankmate

New one 24 gal have rosy and cherry barbs in it, sand as substrate.

Old tank use black gravel as a substrate and a betta as a tankmate

New one 24 gal have rosy and cherry barbs in it, sand as substrate.

What did you have in the tank besides the gravel and black substrate? Did you have any wood, leaves, caves, anything like that? Could you move those things to the big tank, and then rescape the 6 gallon?

I mean how was the 6g decorated?

I'm surprised nobody asked about the water parameter yet.
Instead of putting them back to your 6g, it's better to find out what the actual problem is. Or maybe you should re home some of them, I'm pretty sure some LFS will gladly take them.

I'm surprised nobody asked about the water parameter yet.
Instead of putting them back to your 6g, it's better to find out what the actual problem is. Or maybe you should re home some of them, I'm pretty sure some LFS will gladly take them.
He rescued them off his lfs, theyre actually in better care with him.

Nothing but an old broken upside down flowerpots.
Do they have the same pots in the new tank?

Nope, plastic plants.
Give them some pots then too :D they need lots of hiding places to feel more comfortable. So put the pots in the tank for them and add a leaf or two as well. Mine adore leaf litter and are always out and about and play in them a lot.

The more places they have to hide in, the happier they are and the more they come out. If they don't have hiding places they will constantly be stressed, even in a bigger tank.

The thing with Thailand fish store and fish market is that they donā€™t even know what water parameters was they donā€™t even know what pH, GH or KH is...
My LFS also recommended 40 discus in 55 gal tank!
As I stated in another post that betta in the cup is normal here I might be the only one in Thailand that have betta in the tank!
(My family and my friends are calling me weird at this point)

I mean you guys have never seen Thai fish forum, they recommended 5 arowana in 70 gal and discus in the tank too
(And as I said above they were confused by me who said pH, gH and cycling the tank is important)

Also this is what thai fish market looks like
@NCaquatics @BoomerXIV

I finally move them back in their 6 gal guys!

All of em go inside the flower pot as soon as they come back at their home!
A34FF0E7-A951-465A-A7FA-629DC569785D.jpeg

I finally move them back in their 6 gal guys!

All of em go inside the flower pot as soon as they come back at their home!
View attachment 123698
Oh man the one on the left and front both look really thin and sickly. Have they come out to eat at all where they were at?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay
Back