should i get these

if they thaw, then don't re freeze them, but you are fine to keep them frozen for a very long time!!! they come in packs of about 16 cubes so you can feed one cube at a time without defrosting the whole pack.

I agree with rvm and the others - the tetra gel is a more expensive way of doing thngs than frozen and nothing quite gives the same effect as bloodworms.

i bought frozen bloodworms and daphnia, they just weren't as interested in the daphnia at all and even though I only put 1 cube in they quite often would let half the cube sit on the bottom untouched. I could immediatly add bloodworm and they'd all go nuts!!! :rolleyes:

The Tetra Fresh Delica was ok though, try it. Just get one pack and see how they go on. Just cos they dont go barmy for it like they will over bloodworm it doesn't really matter - so long as they eat it all and its not left to contaminate the water. It will give them variety at the very least.

HTH B)

I use them too being i am allergic to bloodworms but i am not allergic to how these are prepared. where i buy them they are just $2 but at petco i saw them for $7. all of my fish love them even the pleco. :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back