Shoaling Fish?

If you are OK to add them, I would go with at least 6 BNT. I tried only a few and realised they were much better when there were more.
 
If you are OK to add them, I would go with at least 6 BNT. I tried only a few and realised they were much better when there were more.

yeh i was looking at them today and they seem a bit disappointed lol but if i add some more BNT will i still be able to add my Dwarf guorami' i was planning on 3, either all females or 1 male and two females. Anyone think this is too much???
 
If you don't have the small neons yet, maybe hold off on them so you can add the BNT and gourami. I have always heard that neons should be added to at least a 6 month mature tank anyway. This way you will have a shoal of 6 BNT and the others too. I'm sure others will comment on if your stocking will be too much if you go this route.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top