Seiryu stone or similar

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Zoeeannee

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys, Iā€™m not new to the hobby but I am new to seiryu stone. I live in the UK and am wondering if anyone has suggestions of where to buy seiryu online in the UK? Also interested to know of any other suggestions of rocks which could look nice in this kind of set up but on a slightly larger scale in a 75L

Attachments

• 22AA1073-826F-4259-A31A-8ACF49D88A8D.jpeg
    22AA1073-826F-4259-A31A-8ACF49D88A8D.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 25
I have always bought my hardscape materials from Aqua Essentials. They have a great range of rocks.

The aquascaping stores are your best bet, you can order online unless your lucky enough to live close to them :) Try Aquarium Gardens (Peterboroughish), Scaped Nature (Norwich), Horizon Aquatics (North East), Riverwood Aquatics (Suffolk?). There are a few online only ones too like Aqua Essentials that was mentioned above or Pro Shrimp.

Seiryu looks great but it is limestone so will effect your water hardness, there are alternatives though like Frodo Stone or Elderly Stone, a few others too. I have Frodo Stone which is a bit more expensive but it looks good and has the extra cool factor because its from Adam Paszczela in Poland who is one of the top aquascapers in the world and just all round cool dude.

Wills

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back