They say on the bottle that you can add a full load of fish. A full load of fish for me will be £100 worth of Discus and Rummy Nosed Tetras, added for a 6-8 week QT session, and a lot more than I want to risk to an un-proven product. I am playing it safe with my experiment, so that in the likely event of the product failing to cycle the tank, no livestock gets harmed, nor do I waste cash on livestock that was pretty much doomed from the start...
Sorry, such a pecimistic view going into this
This product works well in marine according to many first hand accounts. Different filter bacteria operate in FW to SW, so if it works for marine, the chances of it working for FW are slim to none, as it has the wrong type of bacteria in it.
Thats the theory that Bronzecat seems to be disproving ATM at least 
There are of course other explainations for Bronzecat's success, low bio-load could make for a silent cycle for example...
All the best
Rabbut